- Tel: 0086 15961653782
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No.291 Nan Street,Zhutang town,Jiangyin City,Jiangsu Province,China.
BSQT-F Colloid Mill
Colloidal mill is a fine grinding machine for fluid materials. It is mainly composed of shell, stator, rotor, regulating mechanism, cooling mechanism, motor and so on. It is widely used in many industries
How To Choose A Suitable Colloid Mill?
Check model no: The model no. of a colloid mill shows its structure type and diameter (mm) of grinding disc, which determines capacity.
Check capacity: the capacity of a colloid mill varies greatly according to materials of different density and viscosity.
Circulation Tube: suitable for low-viscosity materials that need recycling and reflux for grinding, such as soy milk, mung bean drinks, etc.
Rectangle Inlet: suitable for high and medium viscosity materials that don’t need reflux or grinding, such as peanut butter, chili sauce, etc.
The basic principle of colloid grinding is that the fluid or semi-fluid material is subjected to strong shear force, friction force and high-frequency vibration through the fixed and moving teeth which are relatively connected at high speed. Grinding on mill tooth profile incline relative motion but becomes, one of the high speed rotating, another still make material through between tooth bevel material by shear force and friction force, at the same time in the high frequency vibration and the high speed whirlpool, etc under the action of complex force effectively shatter, emulsion, homogeneous, temperature, to obtain satisfactory fine processing of the products.
|Model||Motor power（kw）||Motor speed（r/min）||Processing fineness（um）||Capacity||Grinding disc diameter||Cooling water pipe||Outlet||Inlet||Weight||Boundary dimension（L*W*H）|
● Sanitary food-grade stainless steel. Except motor part, all contact parts are made of stainless steel, especially both dynamic grinding disc and static grinding disc are reinforced, making them better properties of corrosion-resistance and wear-resistance. In that case, the finished materials are non-pollution and safe.
● Colloid mill is an ideal equipment for processing fine materials with features of compact design, elegant appearance, good seal, stable performance, easy operation and high production efficiency.
● The motor and the base are separate in the split colloid mill, ensuring good stability, easy operation and a long service life of motor, furthermore it avoids material leakage to prevent motor from burning. It employs labyrinth seal, no wear, corrosion-resistance and less failure. Driving by pulley, it can change gear ratio, increase speed and make materials crushed finely.
● The vertical colloid mill solves the problem that small colloid mills couldn’t work continuously for a long time due to insufficient power and poor sealing. The motor is 220V, its advantages include compact overall structure, small size, light weight, reliable sealing structure and long hours of continuous work, especially suitable for small businesses and laboratory.
Leave your suggestion and opinion to the product (Please fill out the information below.* indicates a required field.)