- Tel: 0086 15961653782
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No.291 Nan Street,Zhutang town,Jiangyin City,Jiangsu Province,China.
Do You Really Understand The Double Auger Shaped Mixer
Source: Date: 2018.09.20 Clicks:
First, the main purpose:
Double Auger Shaped Mixer is a new type of high-efficiency and high-precision particle mixing equipment. It is widely used in the mixing of various powder particles in chemical, pesticide, dye, pharmaceutical, food, feed, petroleum, metallurgical and mining industries.
Second, the main features:
(1) The structure is advanced, the operation is convenient, the operation is safe and reliable, and the cantilever double screw shaft has no bottom bearing, which eliminates the failure caused by the powder leakage of the bottom bearing.
(2) The mixing speed is fast and the quality is uniform. The double helix of the machine is arranged asymmetrically, and the large and small ones expand the mixing range, so it is more suitable for mixing the materials with a large specific gravity ratio and disparity.
(3) The energy saving effect is remarkable, and the energy consumption of this machine is only one tenth compared with the drum type mixer.
(4) The wear and pressure feed of the granular material is small, and the superheat reaction of the heat sensitive material does not occur.
(5) The mixed preparation is stable, and no delamination or segregation occurs.
(6) The machine is dust-free, easy to operate, convenient to maintain, and long in service life. In addition, the cone can be made into a pressure vessel for pressurization or vacuum operation according to user requirements.
(7) The auto-transmission and revolution of the Chemical Powder Mixer are completed by a set of motor and cycloidal needle reducer.
Third, the working principle:
(1) The particles move around the wall of the cone due to the revolution of the double helix.
(2) Due to the auto-transmission of the spiral blade, the powder is discharged toward the center of the cone for radial movement.
(3) The powder flows upward from the bottom of the cone and is discharged to the outer peripheral surface of the spiral to mix the materials.
(4) The downward flow of the powder particles caused by the spiral rotation is precisely due to the combination of the revolution and the rotation of the spiral in the mixer, forming four kinds of flow forms of the powder: convective, shearing, diffusion, and infiltration. Therefore, the powder can quickly reach uniform mixing in the mixer.